Grand Palace or was the throne hall of several kings in Rattanakosin period from the reign of King Rama I to King Rama V. It is situated at Prabrarom-maharajwang Sub-District, Pranakorn District, Bangkok. Inside this palace area, there are several important sports including:
- Dusit Maha Prasat Throne hall Hall that was formerly named Indra Pisek Maha Prasat Throne Hall. It is the first palace built in Grand Palace and it has been also a place for establishing corpses of kings, principle consorts, and members of the royal family. In addition, it is also used for organizing several important ceremonies.
- Aphon Phimok Throne Hall is situated near Dusit Maha Prasat Throne Hall and it is used as the for storing royal conveyance, and the place for royal dressing for several ceremonies.
- Phiman Rattaya Throne Hall was constructed in 2332 in the reign of King Rama VI. It was used as his majesty the king’s residence and the meeting hall for members of royal family as well as the place for organizing the ceremony for giving royal Thai decoration and insignia. Moreover, it was also used as the place for bathing rite for the body of members of royal family prior placing their royal urns at Dusit Maha Prasat Throne Hall.
- Chakri Maha Prasat Throne Hall was built in the reign of King Rama V in B.E. 2419. It was used as the place for welcoming royal guests in the level of Majesty King or chief of state. In addition, there are also other important throne walls.
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha or Wat Phra Kaew is the royal temple located at the north east of Grand Place. It is the place for establishing Emeral Buddha (Phra Kaew Morakot) and used as the place for establishing several important religious ceremonies. The construction of Temple of Emerald Buddha was completed in 2327
- Royal Thai Decorations and Coin Pavilion is situated inside Grand Place at the right side of entrance prior reaching the inside area of the palace. It exhibits coins and money used in Thailand as well as royal Thai decoration of royal office. It is opened daily between 08.30 a.m. –04.00 p.m. Its admission fee is 10 baht.
- Formal working hours of Grand Place are 08.30 a.m. – 04.00 p.m. (ticket counter is closed at 03.30 p.m.).
Admission fee: – Free for Thai people and 500 baht for foreigner. The price includes admission fee of Royal Thai Decorations and Coin Pavilion and Vimanmek Mansion.
Remarks: Please dress politely. Wat Pho and Grand Palace are the 10 rank of the Best Destinations in Asia.
We are online Thai grocery registered with the department of secure business. Can service small packet air delivery within 2 kg. / 7- 21 Post working days. And the tracking numbers for every order. Save money when compared. Guarantee!!
Weight 2.01 – 20.0 kg. in one order. Worldwide fee is separated into 7 levels. You can choose your shipping methods.
If you have interested in this Thai product , Traditional Thai , Thai cuisine , Thai snack , fruits snack, Thai milk tea, Thai coffee , Thai herb, Thai medicine, Thai consumer products.
Brands recognized for excellence the items are on main website.
Please consider our online Thai grocery : www.mustthai.com