Chaophraya Abhaibhubejhr Building was established in 1909. After Chaophraya had passed away, the building ownership was returned to Abhaiwong family, the ownership of building and surrounding lands were then inherited to Princess Suwandhana. While she went staying with her daughter in England, she bestowed all the property to The 2nd Army area, later its name was changed to Abhaibhubejhr hospital.
In 1994, the Abhaibhubejhr Hospital then launched the project, Thai Herbal Medicine museum. Aim to be research, study, references, and gathering Thai medicine reservation, Thai medicine, Local medicine. Moreover, there is knowledge management sharing more broadly, by support of Minister of Public Health.
Thai Herbal Medicine quality guaranteed by Chao Phya Abhaibhubejhr Hospital Foundation. Premium Quality Herbal Products. Abhailbhubejhr Products are Produced In a CAF quality controlled production plant, and conform to GMP standards and Thai Food And Drug Administration. All Teas are factory vacuum packed in foil bag to ensure quality and freshness.